Pakistan Telecommunication Authority job 2023:
|Date Posted||28 March 2023|
|Education||BSc, MS, Master|
|Organization||Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA)|
|Last Date||12 April 2023|
|How to Apply For Job||Interested candidates can send Application to:
Shafqat Ali Chachar ( Deputy secretary(RA), Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad
- Member (Administration)
About Cabinet division (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) Job:
- The Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- Maximum age limit is 61 years old.
- The appointment will be made for an initial term of four years and member will be eligible for re-appointment on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- The selected candidates will have to resign from their previous jobs before joining.
- The selected candidates shall not have any direct or indirect financial interest in or have business connection with any person, any establishment or firm which renders telecommunication services in Pakistan or abroad or supplies telecommunication equipment to any telecommunication sector in Pakistan or abroad.
For Further Detail about qualification and eligibility criteria please read the advertisement below.
How to apply for job:
- Interested candidates can send Application to: Shafqat Ali Chachar ( Deputy secretary(RA), Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad
- Candidates should send application along with CV, Copy of CNIC, Copies of academic testimonials duly verified by HEC, Domicile and two passport size photographs.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidate will not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.
- Last date for application submission is 12 April 2023.
You can find the latest jobs from all over the Pakistan here. For more jobs in Pakistan, visit hamarijobs.