Pakistan Railways jobs April 2023:
|10 April 2023
|Ministry of Railways
|Deputy Chief Planning, Room no 104, D-Block, Pak sec, Islamabad
|24 April 2023
|How to Apply For Job
|Interested candidates can apply online through National Job portal https://njp.gov.pk
Candidates may apply by sending their documents to:
Deputy Chief Planning, Room no 104, D-Block, Pak sec, Islamabad
- Accounts Officer
About Pakistan Railways jobs April 2023:
In this page, we publish Pakistan Railways, Ministry of Railways Jobs 2023. The advertisement came on 10 April 2023 and last date for applying online is 24 April 2023.
Ministry of Railways Pakistan is looking for talented and educated individuals for the post of accounts officer purely on contract basis. For this post required qualification is Bachelor degree and SRAS/SAS/PIPFA qualification and course-III from RATC Lahore. Degrees must be done by an institute recognized by HEC/PEC.
Maximum age limit for the post of accounts officer is 62 years and no age relaxation will be given on the maximum age limit.
For further detail about the Job and eligibility criteria Please read the Advertisement Below
How to apply for the job:
- Interested candidates are required to submit online applications through National Job Portal Website https://njp.gov.pk
- Candidates can also apply by sending their CV along with attested copies of Educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs to the address Deputy Chief Planning, Room no 104, D-Block, Pak sec, Islamabad.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Last date for Application submission is 24 April 2023.
You can find the latest jobs from all over the Pakistan here. For more jobs in Pakistan, visit hamarijobs.