Public Procurement Regulatory Authority jobs April 2023:
|Date Posted||08 April 2023|
|Organization||Public Procurement Regulatory Authority|
|Address||Director General (HR) Public Procurement regulatory Authority First floor, FBC Building, Near State Bank of Pakistan, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad|
|Last Date||25 April 2023|
|How to Apply For Job||Interested candidates can apply online at:
- Director (Software Development)
About Public Procurement Regulatory Authority jobs April 2023:
Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) is inviting applications from well qualified and experienced persons for the post of Director (Software Development) as a part of its PMU established under the project of Design, Development, Installation and Commissioning of e-Procurement System.
Education required for the post is Bachelor (4 years) or MS in CS/IT or relevant field from HEC recognized University. Minimum Experience required for the post is 10 years and 4 years of proven experience in lead role.
For further detail about the Job and eligibility criteria Please read the Advertisement Below
How to apply for the job:
- Interested candidates are required to submit online applications through National Job Portal (NJP) Website https://njp.gov.pk
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online separately.
- Only online application will be considered.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Last date for Application submission is 25 April 2023.
You can find the latest jobs from all over the Pakistan here. For more jobs in Pakistan, visit hamarijobs.