Punjab Social Protection Authority (PSPA) Jobs April 2023 :
|Date Posted||04 April 2023|
|Location||Lahore, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, D.G Khan, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Lodhran, Layyah, Khushab, Rahim Yar Khan,Rajanpur.|
|Organization||Punjab Social protection Authority|
|Address||Project Director, Project Management Unit PMU, PHCIP, Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA, 78-79, D Block, Wahdat Road, New Muslim Town, Lahore|
|Last Date||20 April 2023|
|How to Apply For Job||Interested candidates can apply online on the portal:
- Deputy Director (Database Administration)
- Deputy Director (Unified Beneficiary Registry)
- Content Development Specialist
- Program Officer
- Field Officer
About Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs 2023:
The Punjab Social Protection Authority, a government department, is currently hiring new employees (Punjab Social Protection Authority Jobs 2023).
For the appointment on a contract basis at the Punjab Human Capital Investment Project, the PSPA is looking for applications from highly qualified, active, and dedicated people.
The Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP), a World Bank-supported initiative, aims to improve the access of low-income and vulnerable households in Punjab’s 11 poorest districts to high-quality healthcare services and programs for economic and social inclusion.
Vacancies available are Deputy Director (Database Administration), Deputy Director (Unified Beneficiary Registry), Content Development Specialist, Program Officer, and Field Officer.
Contractual hiring will be done initially for a period of one year; if the employee performs satisfactorily, the contract will be extended. Applicants who are interested in applying should have the necessary training and experience.
Detail job description like experience, qualifications, and skills can be viewed at www.pspa.punjab.gov.pk
Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be canceled at any time during the procedure.
For further detail about the Job and eligibility criteria Please read the Advertisement Below
How to apply for the job:
- Candidates who are interested in applying for the job must apply online on the website jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- After applying online, candidate may send their application form along with copies of CV, passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, Educational Certificates and Experience certificates to the address Project Director, Project Management Unit PMU, PHCIP, Punjab Social Protection Authority PSPA, 78-79, D Block, Wahdat Road, New Muslim Town, Lahore
- Incomplete or late applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
- Last date for Application submission is 20 April 2023.
You can find the latest jobs from all over the Pakistan here. For more jobs in Pakistan, visit hamarijobs.