The Sindh Police have recently announced jobs for the year 2023. The deadline for finishing the hiring process had been set, but it has now been extended to give more people time to apply for the jobs.
Sindh Police Jobs 2023 is a great opportunity for Pakistanis to accomplish their career goals if they want to join the Sindh police force. The Sindh police force is an essential part of the province’s law enforcement system because it is responsible for safeguarding the lives and property of the people of Sindh.
Those interested in helping their country and society through a career in law enforcement may find exciting opportunities with Sindh Police Jobs 2023. ASI, Head Constable, and Constable are among the open roles.
|23 March, 2023
|Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
|Inspector general of Sindh Police Department, Sindh, Karachi
|05 April, 2023
|How to Apply For Job
|Interested candidates can apply online on:
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector)
- Driver Constable
- Head Constable
- Lady Constable
Benefits of Sindh Police Jobs:
- Free pick-and-drop service
- Free Health care facilities
- Training under skilled officers
- Helpful and skillful management
- Free food
- Good salary
- Children are eligible for scholarships.
- Education Certificates
- Copies of CNIC
- Experience certificate
- Driver License (if applying for the post of driver)
How to apply for the job:
- Interested candidates can apply online at apply.sts.net.pk. After online submission of the application, and candidates can download the system-generated challan form of 900 rupees and pay the challan form at any branch of Allied Bank Limited or MCB Bank.
- The last date for application submission is 05 April 2023.
For more jobs in Pakistan, visit hamarijobs.