District and Session Judge West, Islamabad, Pakistan – 2023 Jobs – Apply Now
|26 March 2023
|Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor
|District & Session Court
|District and Session Judge West, Islamabad, Pakistan
|10 April 2023
|How to Apply For Job
|Interested candidates can apply online on:
- Data processing officer
- Assistant private secretary/ stenographers
- Assistant hardware/Network Engineer
- Identity section incharge
- Achieved section incharge
- steno typist
- scanning technician
- Data entry operator
About District and Session court jobs 2023:
Pakistani nationals having domicile of any district of Pakistan are eligible for the district and session court Islamabad jobs 2023. Bachelor and master degree is necessary for all the vacant positions except for steno typist and LDC. For Steno typist intermediate is compulsory and for LDC matric is compulsory.
The vacant Positions are Data processing officer, Assistant private secretary/ stenographers, Assistant hardware/Network Engineer, Identity section incharge, Achieved section incharge, Accountant, steno typist, scanning technician, Data entry operator and LDC.
For Further Detail about job criteria please read the advertisement below.
How to Apply for the job:
- Candidates can apply online on website: itspak.org and can also download the deposit slip from ITSPAK website.
- Send the duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip, Copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs ITSPAK Headquarter Islamabad.
- Incomplete and incorrect forms will not be considered.
- Roll no slip will be dispatched to the candidates from ITSPAK at least one week before the test.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test or interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Last date for Application submission is 10 April 2023.
You can find the latest jobs from all over the Pakistan here. For more jobs in Pakistan, visit hamarijobs.